Our baby boy is getting so big! He is such a sweetie and we are enjoying him so much! I know I say that a lot, but he really is a good baby :). His new thing this last week is rolling over (belly to back), which is exciting except that he does it in the middle of the night and fusses to be turned back over!
I think he weighs around 16 pounds now, but he won’t have his 4-month check-up and shots until next week. He’s wearing all 6-month clothes now, and even some 9-month! He wears size 2 diapers and his feeding schedule is pretty much the same as last month. I plan to introduce a little rice cereal this week, so we’ll see what he thinks about solids!
We all had colds last week except for him, so I hope he stays well with this cooler weather we’ve been having – I love it though! We’re planning a trip to the pumpkin patch next weekend, so I’m hoping to get some good pictures of the kids while we’re there.


No comments:
Post a Comment