Monday, October 13, 2008
Not too good
Well, after being grateful for not being sick in the mornings, and not feeling too bad the rest of the day, it finally happened. I experienced a little morning sickness this morning, and without grossing you out with too much detail, let's just say I had to run to the bathroom. But I felt okay afterward and took some medicine and went to work (we had a training day). I started feeling bad a few hours later, but ate some crackers and felt okay. A few hours after lunch, same thing. And I was really tired. I've been more tired lately, but today I felt like a train wreck. So after a nap and dinner, things were a little better. I think maybe sweet pea is going through a growth spurt or my hormones are raging or something. I just hope it doesn't last long :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds awful! Well, you'll be in your second trimester soon, so hopefully you will definitely feel better then. I'll pray they get better sooner though! :)
It's a sign of a healthy baby -- but morning sickness still feels horrendous! I had it BAD with our daughter but not so much with our son. Probably just raging hormones. Have you tried keeping crackers by the bed and nibbling one or two before you get up? Sometimes that can help...
Post a Comment